Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No wonder teachers sometimes have that twitch...

Today at the elementary school I was in the faculty room getting a puppet show ready. I was walking around and noticed that there is a garbage can specifically for pop cans. (Way to save the world school!) So anyways I take peek at the contents because I am curious by nature. I did not expect to see what I saw. That garbage can was nearly full of soda cans. And these aren’t just like the weak sauce mini cans oh no, they are big enough that I could totally hide inside. Teachers drink ALOT of soda. I mean the day was barely half over, and it's not like the janitor doesn’t take out the garbage everyday. In Elementary our 5th grade teacher was ADDICTED to Diet Coke (a popular choice by the looks of that can). Like intensely addicted. I would bet 3 cans a day... at least. Anyways one time these boys accidentally knocked over her can. And she CRIED! It was so amazing...

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I am one said teacher who loves a good, cold D.C. Granted, I do not need one every day to function, but it's definitely become my soda of choice!