Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I heart cynics

http://movies.msn.com/new-on-dvd/feature-article/?news=298766

I haven't actually seen alot of these movies but I love that someone wrote an article about it. I that doesn't mean though that I don't think the author is a generally bitter person and probably had some terrible heartbreak or whatever. I also bet she sits at home with her 7 cats and watches romantic comedies even though she hates them. However I do agree with her on some points...

I Hate While You Were Sleeping. It is creepy, I mean really are you so obsessed that you feel the need to say that you are someone in a comas fiance?? And while you are at it why dont you Just fall in love with someone else. however, I do love the newspaper boy faling over.

I also Generally dislike Dislike Dirty Dancing. I haven't seen it all but I do think its wierd. and I dont think people should be called Baby. ew

I have always thought pretty women was retarded... partly becuase I am not huge on richard gere. Also some wealthy guy falling for a prostitute... I dont see it that much.

but I actually love You've Got Mail... and I shouldn't but I totally enjoy all their encounters. and the little boy spelling FOX in the store...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love While You Were Sleeping Kelli!