Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wow, that really makes my day

I don't know that this is really something people know about me but I have a bit of an obsession with people getting pulled over. I am terrified of it happening to me and there are alot of funny stories that could be inserted about that, but I prefer not to tell them and this post is not really about that. So just know that being pulled over is like a deep fear of mine. So I was driving to work today and was on just one of the logan neighborhood roads speed limit: 25 mph , now I was a bit late so I was probably going about 30 mph. Suddenly this guy in some nice tricked out car just ZOOMS past me and I think to my self wow I hope he gets a ticket. So I drive about 1 second more and this police car peals out of the church parking lot. For a milisecond I am concerned that I have done something wrong and then I realize YES, he is totally going after that speeding guy!! I have ALWAYS wanted to see this happen to someone... I dont really know why, Its a little evil of me but really, what a sucker.

No comments: