Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ugliest Disney Villians and One Prince


1. The Governor from Pocahontas... facial hair and a large nose.
2. Ursella: I suppose she is at a disadvantage since she in an octopus, but still...
3. I don't actually know who this is or what movie she is from, but I found her picture on my google image search, and I felt like she deserved a spot.
4. I guess this is the guy from Home On The Range which I have never seen, but he sort of looks like a human version of a baboon.
5. Jafar.: What is up with his upper lip?
6. Cruella Devil: Talk about the worst die job ever, not to mention a severe case of aneorxia.
7. Captian Hook: Again with the facial hair and large nose.
8. Hades: Yellow eyes, freakishly long chin, and blue hair...
9. Esma: ''Scary beyond all reason''
10. The Beast: I realize he doesn't look that bad next to all these other people, but really he is the ugliest prince, I mean if you compared him to say Prince Phillip... doesn't even come close.
11. The Stepmother: Mostly her facial expression is ugly, oh yeah, and that grey beehive stuck on her head.
12. Shun-yu: Yellow eyes just aren't really my favorite, and talk about a receding hair line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#3 is madam mim, from the sword in the stone