Thursday, February 21, 2008

how can they look so different then they sound?

I was thinking about about bands. and boys in bands. boys in bands have a tendancy to be reallyunatractive I say. Like yeah there are totally some way attractive ones but it always happens that you like hear a song and are like whoa that guy sounds hot... but then you look them are and are like WHOA!!! some examples


Lead singer from plain white tees. every one hears Hey There Delilah and is like who he sounds hot. my roommate did not belive that this was the mad that sung this song until we showed her like the website and everything. however I do think it is awesome that he took the real Delilah to the grammys with him. Like whoever sings that song should be so so attractive... WRONG! also this MV is so boring


Another great example is the lead singer from boys like girls... Martin. He sounds like way attractive and funny and sometimes he is better looking then other times. It doesnt help that he Always wears belly shirts. Sadie says he looks like a panda. I would say occasionally this is true. but I still have to always remind myself that he is not so attractive. the most attractive member of this band is probably the blonde bass? player. and his hair is a little long. even in this MV it is a little confusing as to whether martin is really wierd looking or atractive



Cute is what we aim for is another band like this. except for its mostly just the lead singer who is so wierd looking. and his mouth is like HUGE and crooked. watch this MV to observe this. all the people in this band are a little creepy and aHHH the lead singer paints his finger nails. They all look a little more normal in this mv, but watch the lead singers wierd dance moves. I say he stole them from paramores girl also since you know I love spoof MV's watch this one. Its not really way funny but that guys fro is hilarious.

The Lead singer from All american Rejects is an interesting case (guy in the yellow shirt in <--that picture). Like maybe he is attractive but his eyes are creepy. Also... This whole band is like way lurpy. It's like they are all anorexic together. check out lead singers jutting cheek bones. but at least he finally cut his hair.. what a relief to view old hiar view this MV










Jimmy Eat World Isnt as unnatractive as some of them but they are not at all what I would expect them to be And they are actuall getting really old. I Love that people are alway freaking out about them retiring. but they sound really young and it seems like they should look different.



Oh my I almost forgot Motion City Soundtrack. how could I?? I have No idea. I mean really. Check it out... Every single one of them is absolutley wierd looking. and what is up with the lead singer's (in the red) hair? but there songs always reall amuse me.

Well this should probably end now its longer then I thought it would be... apparently I have alot of thoughts and I could probably even maek it longer. And I Realize that alot of people probably think the people I think are wierd are actually attractive. thats just the way it is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.
First off, get a life.
Second off, The lead singer of Boys Like Girls is so freaking hott.
So don't even go there woman.