Friday, February 1, 2008

Youtube Users

A while ago you made a little tribute to youtube, and I am going to add to it. Because youtube is hilarious not just because of the movies on it, but because the people who comment are so rediculous sometimes. Here's some good youtube user quotes.

claireo579: y do people leave if there just gonna be misarable if your having a prob with a bf/gf dont just brake up with them cause then all its gonna leave u with is all the momories!!!!!! believe me give them a chance
someboy33: What if they left you and hooked up with your mom HUH!? THEN WHAT!?

naturefreak: ok not be rude or anything, but people on here are so weird. I mean if you read these comments you would think 98% of youtube users bf/gf died or a drug overdose or a drive by shooting. Why do people just get on here and pour out all their probs? The internet can be so interesting...

Prisillya: this mv (
Honestly by:Cartel) totally exemplifies our generation (hopefully your spelling doesn't)

Cadegoestocollege: You know what I really really hate? Cinnemon gum. I don't want my gum to be spicy. I don't want a mexican fiesta in my mouth. It burns. I don't like it. (good to know)


Things That Never Fail to Make Me Laugh

  • Remembering being chased by that wolf

  • Imagining people I know doing Ballet or wearing UPS outfits

  • Remembering that one day Kyle Berg was emo for a class assignment

  • The fact that my Mom was just teaching my Dad how to digiscrap. heh

  • Us being crazy about that silly concert

  • When I remember that one random kid in high school that ran everywhere he went.

  • People falling or tripping. Sometimes it so hard for me to check if they are ok first.

  • Jordan's Star Profile

  • That hilarious picture of Sarah jumping in the air. Oh man! That one never gets old. If we ever make Sarah a star profile we should definitely make that her spotlight photo.

  • Remembering that one time when I was jumping on Jokkar bareback, and I accidently fell off the other side and landed on my head.

  • The Fake Hannah Montanna

P.S. Excellent idea Aliese!

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I knew you'd appreciate it!