Thursday, January 31, 2008

Flat tires

I thought I had a Flat tire today... my Car seemed a little off and I have this paranoia about flat tires because I got so, so Many in high school. SO Being the smart, clever girl I am what did I do?? Yeah, I called my mom. she says to check the pressure. do I know how to do that? NO! do I have a tire Gauge? NO! DO I want to ask for help? NO! but I end up having to do this anyways. SO I go to the tire shop and tell them I think My tire is Flat but I am not sure... They laugh at me and then check it. apparently my tire is fine. whew. what a relief. I did not want to have to drive home on the spare. or have them have to change my tire for that matter. Was the boy who checked my tires Flirting with me? YES! Was he olderish and not that attractive? YES! Did he make fun of me for not liking the cold? YES! Did he dis on my car and then brag about his truck? YES!! ... sometimes people are just so.....

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Tears are streaming down my face from your tire story--as well as from the baby names...I just re-read them to Darrin. Totally funnier the second time.