Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things that Delight me

1. Boys who hold their girlfriend's pink, purple or obviously extremely girly purses or backpacks. I always wonder if its a blow to their masculinity
2. People who dance in their car. It makes me feel less alone. I also like to guess what song they are listening to
3. People singing out loud to their Ipods. Bonus if they're are singing in another language
4. The Professor who rides his unicycle across campus even when its 6 degrees
5.The people who chase after the bus... I have never seen it wait... but I have witnessed many chases.
6. Making faces at people I catch looking at me. this has only happened like twice, but I think its going to be a tradition.
7. When I see other people on their laptops playing solitaire and I always think about their moves. The down side of this is people can also watch me play. This is especially embarrassing when I play easy.

P.S. I almost lost my life walking home from campus today. I slid down the path that goes down to the apartments. Lucky no one was there to witness this embarrassing moment.