Thursday, January 24, 2008

Youtube, complete genius, or a college students nightmare?

SO the blog has been... a little neglected. But good things shall come once we get some video blogging done. Anyways. today I was wasting time as per usual and I was like wow there are things on the internet that are really a curse to the modern college student. Facebook, myspace, random games, The blog... ECT. my down fall? YOUTUBE I spend way way more time there then I ever should watching Music videos. So I just was thinking maybe a Post about you tube was in order.

Most random MV- Around The World ... I mean that song only says 4 words... and the dancers?? weird...
Most frightening MV- Bird and the Worm ... whats up with the couch like, eating him?
MV's people made that make me laugh-
Picture to Burn- Tons of girls made a video out of this.. its just one of many.
Hey Juliet-a part of me just finds these facial expressions delightful
Nothing better- young drama students... heh love it
Best MV from back in the day- Upside down
Most addicting little song clip- Soda pop
Most unfortunately addicting song- SOS

Obviously I could go on. but I am feeling a little done

P.S. a Hercules moment...
Guy in puffy coat to NYU student: Hey, you -- you wanna buy a puppy? [Opens coat revealing puppy.] It's cheap.

must love overheard in New York

No comments: