Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Unusual Names

I was on this top baby names site.... found some prizes in the "unusual" section

Anchor- like what are you going to call them? anch? and are you going to like make their middle name ship...

Avalanche- this is a mouthful.. like if you are angry it seems pretty difficult to say without laughing... because your like AVALANCHE!!! like if you are at the grocery store... people would be like what the devil? that person is crazy

Blaze- this is one of my favorites.... Like it is just a cool name... but no one else would have it... and it sortof reminds me of Dash which I also like..

Burr- nothing says your parents love you like Burr

Canyon- I like this name a ton.... its sortof like Blaze.. different and awesome

Favorite- imagine how everyone else in the family would feel

Flame- This name is cool in general too. people would think you were so awesome if that was your name

Guardian- If you name a child this you forever have to speak to them like they are a transformer

Hoby- in case you cant decide if you should go with Moby or Hobbes

Memory- another one with a crappy nick name.. mem... pffff

Philosophy- Another mouthful... like they could go by Phil but philosophy sounds like a girl name..

Racer- This one is pretty cool... but pretty random

Legend- I actually sort of like this... but it would be weird in a way too

Quintessence - that is another one that just seems difficult

Sincerity- I always think it is sortof funny to name your child some sort of virtue... what if they are like the opposite?? Like tender... or mild.... heh

Timber- Sortof like avalanche... Yelling this is bound to make you seem crazed

Wyler- in case you cant decide whether to go with wye Lee Or Tyler...

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I think I told you about the Lacky boys at camp...Yes, their GIVEN NAMES were Champ and Tiger. It bought a little warmth to my heart when I could yell, "Way to go, Champ!" or "Go get 'em, Tiger!" Yeah, that's right. I totally said it on every occassion imaginable.