Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brought to you by Eric Freeman

So Last Sunday we are all watching football. my brother Eric is a huge packers fan, So I like them as well because they are the games I watch. So Brett Favre gets the ball and is Looking for someone to throw to some Seattle seahawk trys to tackle him but fails, simply putting him off balance. he stumbles a little then... MID FALL he tosses the ball and Donald Lee catches it. Eric totally freaks out.

Eric-oh my gosh that was so amazing
Me- yeah that was pretty cool
Eric- Brett Favre is my hero... He's going to be the next prophet
Mom- What?? ERIC!!! how could you say that?? *more ranting*
Eric- ok did you see that pass? he is INSPIRED!
Mom- *more ranting* I cant believe you would even say that! *storms out of room*
Me- Hysterical Laughter
Eric- *muttering* he is so amazing
Me-more hysterical laughter

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

He is an amazing athlete. He's not screamin' future prophet for me though...somethin' about bein' Mormon...I dunno.