Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Weekend Plans

Here is just a little list of some things to do this weekend (when it finally gets here).

  • Our awesome little "party" Including, candy, music, and chick flicks... Sweet.
  • SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA! We will be shopping fiends. Nothing works better than retail therapy ask anyone.
  • I was listening to the radio yesterday, and there was a commercial for "Zoolights" That might be fun. It's only $6. We have been wanting to go to the Zoo for a long time, and this is like combination Zoo animals and Christmas Lights. Plus apparently they have these special lights that's you can only see with these special little glasses... that seems amusing.
  • It's supposed to snow again Friday night. Let's go riding! Can you say Mitten Game? Plus Horses always make me happy "Whoever said money can't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to buy a horse"

My Shopping List:

  • Jewelry-- all kinds, but as you probably would have guess mostly earrings. I love earrings. I need new ones!
  • A new shirt. Don't really know what kind yet, just a new shirt.
  • Some sweet shoes if I see them.
  • Something for Sarah. She wants a jacket or clothes, but if I can find something more fun I will go with that.
  • Zach.... whoa he is hard. I have no idea what to get him. Although I guess he is kind of clothes fiend these days too.
  • This weird scrap booking thing my Mom wants. It's at Michael's.
  • Something for Jordan and my Dad.... yeah. No idea. They are super hard. I thought about getting my Dad this cool China book that had like customs, and places to go see and stuff, but I don't know. Maybe not. I am going to make him a new Jack Johnson CD since his is scratched. I know you love Jack Johnson want me to make a one for you too?Jordan is basically just impossible.

No comments: