Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Memories

Since it is Christmas eve I decided that maybe our blog could use some Christmas memories. my memory is quite poor and probably not extremely humorous but I think the blog just needed some festivity

My first Christmas memory is Brent eating wrapping paper. And actually this isn't a real memory. I have only seen the movie of it but it still makes me laugh every time. another good highlight form this movie is me insisting on helping my mom open every single one of her presents.

My next Christmas memory Is a time when Christmas was on a Sunday. I got that really sweet cabbage patch horse with wiry hair... and then we had to go to church and this frustrated immensely.

My next one is really far from this one. It was the year everyone got a razor scooter except me. There was no snow and everyone including Brent and Eric was our riding their scooter around. I played on the pogo stick Brent got...

My next memory is the first year that Eric was on his mission. me and Brent both slept till 11 and my mom finally woke us both up because she was bored. heh

Obviously my memory is pretty bad... my next memory that is really clear is last year, at your house. and the misfortune of your mother watching only the bad parts of shes the man. and also that i finally go to see the insanity of your house on Christmas

Recurring memories include going to my grandma Freeman's for dinner and making candy canes. this I like an every year occurrence. Also going skiing on Christmas eve so your are dead tired and can go to sleep. Also ice skating before Christmas which got canceled this year... LAME

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Totally not canceled! December 29th...We're apparently all hangin' out and doin' the ice skating thing, or swimming. I guess the particulars haven't been decided.