Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shuffle! (Music Quiz)

Well it is Sunday and of course I am really bored so this is how I am entertaining myself. I enjoy these things mostly because who in the world has Rise Against and A*teens in the same Library.... Really the sheer variety in our libraries astonishes me.

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. How am I feeling today? Perfect Scene: Mercy Mercedes (This is the song I am totally obsessed with right now. I'll have to give it to you)
2. Will I get far in life? Halfway Round The World: A*Teens (heh)
3. How do my friends see me? Real Gone: Sheryl Crow
4. Where will I get Married? Tide is High: Atomic Kitten
5. What is my BFF's theme song? Start the Revolution: Anberlin
6. What is the story of my life? You Set Me Free: Michelle Branch
7. What was high school like? Hello Beautiful: The Jonas Brothers
8. How can I get ahead in life? Misery Business: Paramore
9. What is the best thing about me? Time To Waste: Alkline Trio
10. How is today going to be? Free Fallin': Tom Petty and The Heartbreak Kids
11. What is in store for you this weekend? The Freshman: The Verve Pipe
12. What song describes my parents? Dance Inside: The All American Rejects
13. My grandparents? Tied Together With a Smile: Taylor Swift
14. How is my life going? We Will Become Silhouettes: The Postal Service
15. What song will play at my funeral? I Wanna Hold Your Hand: The Beatles
16. How does the world see me? Just Can't Get Enough: Depeche Mode (ha!)
17. Will I have a happy life? Romeo: Basement Jaxx
18. What do my friends think of me? All Your Reasons: Matchbox Twenty
19. Dose anyone secretly have a crush on me? Everything You Want: Vertical Horizon
20. How can I make myself happy? Games: The Jonas Brothers

21. What should I do with my life? Another Brick in The Wall: Pink Floyd
22. Will I ever have children? Which to Bury Us or the Hatchet: Relient K
23. What is some good advice? Swing Life Away: Rise Against (excellent advice)
24. What is my signature dancing song? Heartburn: NLT
25. What do I think my current theme song is? The Future Freaks Me Out: Motion City Soundtrack (I love it.)
26. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Soul Meets Body: Death Cab for Cutie
27. What type of boys do you like? Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous: Good Charlotte ("I like money")
28. What is your motto? Intertiatic E.S.P. : The Mars Volta
29. If you could have one thing in the world what would it be? Sweet Dreams: The Eurythmics
30. What is something that is important Newport Living: Cute is What We Aim For
31. What is one thing you regret? You: Switchfoot (heh)
32. How do you describe yourself? Hero/Heroine Boys Like Girls
33. Your best friend? A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel: U2
34. Your crush? Bye Bye Baby: Bay City Rollers

No comments: