Wednesday, December 5, 2007

10 things most people wouldn't guess about me

1. I wanted to be a Ice skater when I was young
2. I dont like voice mail.. leaving and recieving
3. I buy makeup becuase I like the containers it comes in I dont really like to wear it
4. I love plaid
5. I am really lucky at finding random songs that are actually awesome
6. I am sweet at making mixes
7. I like to jump off swings and see how far i can get
8. I am really freaked out by snakes
9. I hate the taste of bubble gum
10. I HATE horror films

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I totally remember your ice skating days...Secretly, I was jealous. But hey, we've both progressed immensely since childhood and are professional skaters in our own eyes! Also, I will be expecting a "sweet mix" when I come home for Christmas--"BE AS" had better be a title! ;)