Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top 5 memories of 2004

On Sunday I was cleaning out my room in prep for college, and I found some rather hilarious things. I am so weird. I kept like every notebook I've ever owned. Why am I so obsessed with notebooks? Maybe it's because I'm so obsessed with lists? Anyways I found our obsession list. (Now I really am obsessed with obsessed), and I found that one notebook where we wrote down all these stats about ourselves in it. Then I found one where we started writing down the top 5 memories of 2004. That was a dang good year! So I thought I would post what it says. So pack up, because I'm sending you on an all expenses paid vacation down memory lane. Whoo whoo! (that's a train whistle)

1. Jordan on the way to the river trip being ornery, "You don't touch a man's pillow! It's like letting someone else build dad's houses!" Actually like the whole river trip! Standing up over the rapids, arguing about tack and trailers, "little bit of the bubbly," Bridger being crazy, Jordan singing "The Ants Go Marching" with Joy's sunglasses on to the construction workers. "HORRAH HORRAH!"

2. Yellowstone: Taking wild pictures, like the snowman pic, and the cation wet floor pic, or the old faithful pic. Naming springs, "I thought tack was like when they leave mints on your pillow." The yellow CD, "The Notebook," "It'd be boring to be a ____," NAILED!," and the License Plate Game.

3. Bear Lake with Bridger and the swimming pool. "I'll die before I loose to you!" and getting Lime Ricky ice cream, The wave runners with Julie, finding Camp Hunt on the wave runner, the Hobi Cat "Wanna go up on one pontoon?" "Uh no...." "AHHH!" Bridger climbing up the fire escape when he thought I was there.

4. Camp Hunt: Best girls camp ever! Winning the hunt, Whiteface, sailing and getting stuck when they put up the black flag, Nicknames, drawing all over the tablecloth, Elyse and Demi's spot, night talking "Those people just tipped their canoes," The chief wahiki challenge, and we are the champions, Crystal the Pistil, water fight with Garret, tying knots, the Slurpee guy, Harry Potter kid, and those HORRIBLE pictures.

5. Parade of Homes: The Big lick trot, "Marry had a little lamb one day she found it dead," Stamp wars, Sadie's Grandma gives the gift of "nice" pants NOT to be confused with pajamas. Kool-aid wars, rope swing, Sadie throws up the shock tart, priming the staircase, the clubbin' dance, Sadie's three Dr. Peppers to Kelli's one.

Guilty Pleasure of the Day: Let Your Heart Do All the Talking

No comments: