Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Tale of Random boy

So the other day we were moving chantelles stuff up. and we have to come up two flights of stairs. so we were coming up and down and there was a party in the apartment across the hall. apparently the girls there had tried to invite everyone who lives in glenwood but mostly just none glenwood kids showed up. anyways so this guy asks me one time if I wanted some help and i said I was ok. anyways I dont remember what I was carrying but I didn't Close the door behind me becuase it took two hands to hold it. And this random boy just like flys from the doorway to the couch in like one movement and like lands on it. so then he is just laying there telling us how comfortable our couch is and how he wants to live with girls so maybe he will just pretend to be gay. so wierd! so finally I said "random boy you need to leave" but he just like layed their forever. wierd wierd wierd so then my roommate told him to leave and he finally did. he was really odd.
Stats:
Moral- Low
Food supply-decent but not very exciting
Miles traveled today- 4ish
water quality- low. not even kidding it tastes way wierd

Guilty pleasure of the day: If we were a Movie (you know in honor of our fav. best friend boy)

No comments: