Monday, March 3, 2008

Awards

Most Awkward Conversation of the Day: tie between my Dad talking about Love at the dinner table and the weird oldish guy who came into my work today. So the weird oldish guy like comes in and pays and whatever, and then he is just like hanging around making pointless conversation to me which isn't that unusual but then he's like "So do you have boyfriend?" "Uhh.... I'm sort of young..." "Oh really how young?" "18" and he's like "Oh! I thought you were like 23!" Uh no... you did not. No one in the world thinks I am 23. Most people think I am 16. Either way I am totally putting my hair in pigtails first chance I get. No one wants to grow up.

Best Quote: "Well that boy was queerer than a 3 dollar bill."
-- The old lady at my work after some really weird most likely gay modern dance major boy came in, and chatted us up for awhile.

Best Jordan Moment: During FHE My Dad asks what dispensation we are in right now, and Jordan is all "Isn't it the Mesozoic or something?"

Best Cookie Salesmen: Sydnie, it's school fundraiser time, and she is on a rampage. She must get that pair of text messengers! She even somehow convinced me into it.... now the question is Pretzel making kit or white chocolate chip macedonian?

Worst Fake Sicker: Sarah.... "who is not faking"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. No one wants to grow up. But I get that all of the time. But I get more like, "Omg. You look 14!" I'm all for feeling and looking young but this is way over board. Only in the US of A.